The rumors about the alleged parting of ways came a couple of weeks ago; seen as one more karmic result of how Perri “Pebbles” Reid was getting back at the remaining TLC members because of how she had been portrayed in “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story.”
The “Mercedes Boy” singer has been doing the radio and TV speakers circuit, where questions arose about the alleged cheating scandal between Chilli and LA Reid. Pebbles, who was married to Reid at the time, hinted she had an idea about the affair while she managed the group in the 90s. She told Wendy Williams she sensed that an affair was happening but never witnessed it.
When Williams asked if she believes there was an affair, Pebbles answered,”Absolutely…I suspected a couple of things, but I didn’t want to believe that. And for years, I didn’t want to believe that because I felt like they were daughters to me,” she went on to say, “I am going to write my book and put it in there [why I believe Chilli was sleeping with LA], but believe me when I say, I saw a couple of things.”
Don’t be sorry brother, this is good news!!!
The TLC fansite took notice that the group’s name was not posted on Epic’s online roster and the labels logo had been removed on the girl’s site as well; so they ran with the assumption that the girls must’ve been dropped.
An honest mistake, we guess.
Chilli and Tboz announced to MTV that they would be working with LA Reid for a future album expected to be released in 2014.
Chilli and T-Boz have always denied the allegations, and in a statement said:
“No member of TLC ever slept with or had sexual contact with LA Reid as Perri falsely accused Chilli of on “The Wendy Williams Show.” In fact, Perri had falsely alleged the same thing happened with Tionne.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here