To accompany the soulful ballad, Murphy gives his fans an inside visual of him recording the song in his studio.
9 highlights the range of Murphy’s musical talent, which encompasses a wealth of influences that zips across a wide variety of music genres, making 9 a seamless album filled with fearless creativity and innovation.
You can check out the new song and Eddie in the studio, below. Oh yeah, you can also catch him TONIGHT on “The Arsenio Hall Show.”
Among other things, Eddie and Arsenio and address a question that has followed them for years: WHY has there been no “Coming to America” sequel?
Here’s Eddie in the studio recording “Temporary”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here