*Bravo has announced the start dates for three new reality series launching in the first quarter of 2014, including one co-starring former video vixen turned realtor Melyssa Ford.
“Blood, Sweat & Heels,” premiering Sunday, Jan. 5 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, follows a group of up-and-coming movers and shakers in New York’s elite circles of real estate, fashion, and media. Ford joins her real estate partner Brie Bythewood, modeling agency owner Mica Hughes, affordable-style expert Daisy Lewellyn, “A Belle in Brooklyn” blogger and author Demetria Lucas and style and pop culture journalist Geneva S. Thomas in the cast.
Watch a teaser below.
Here are production notes on Bravo’s two other new reality shows:
On Thursday, January 2nd at 10:30 PM ET/PT, get a start on those new year’s resolutions with two new faces of fitness guaranteed to make you sweat on “Toned Up.” Katrina Dawn and Karena Hodgson have taken the web by storm with their website ToneItUp.com which receives over 1.8 million unique visitors a month and over 600 twitter mentions per hour. Making no apologies for who they are, these women use their “yoga smarts” to push themselves and their brand to wild extremes.
Steaming up the cold winter season is “100 Days of Summer” debuting Tuesday, January 7th at 10 PM ET/PT.This new series chronicles a group of young, successful and driven Chicagoans as they navigate the ups and downs of their personal, professional, and social lives in the Windy City over one intense summer. Hooked into Chi-Town’s hottest industries, these nightlife impresarios, fashionistas, real estate moguls and entrepreneurs include Vincent Anzalone, Ray Austin, Tara Clack, Phillips Demming, Jay Michael and Pascale Wellin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here