*Bravo has announced the start dates for three new reality series launching in the first quarter of 2014, including one co-starring former video vixen turned realtor Melyssa Ford.
“Blood, Sweat & Heels,” premiering Sunday, Jan. 5 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, follows a group of up-and-coming movers and shakers in New York’s elite circles of real estate, fashion, and media. Ford joins her real estate partner Brie Bythewood, modeling agency owner Mica Hughes, affordable-style expert Daisy Lewellyn, “A Belle in Brooklyn” blogger and author Demetria Lucas and style and pop culture journalist Geneva S. Thomas in the cast.
Watch a teaser below.
Here are production notes on Bravo’s two other new reality shows:
On Thursday, January 2nd at 10:30 PM ET/PT, get a start on those new year’s resolutions with two new faces of fitness guaranteed to make you sweat on “Toned Up.” Katrina Dawn and Karena Hodgson have taken the web by storm with their website ToneItUp.com which receives over 1.8 million unique visitors a month and over 600 twitter mentions per hour. Making no apologies for who they are, these women use their “yoga smarts” to push themselves and their brand to wild extremes.
Steaming up the cold winter season is “100 Days of Summer” debuting Tuesday, January 7th at 10 PM ET/PT.This new series chronicles a group of young, successful and driven Chicagoans as they navigate the ups and downs of their personal, professional, and social lives in the Windy City over one intense summer. Hooked into Chi-Town’s hottest industries, these nightlife impresarios, fashionistas, real estate moguls and entrepreneurs include Vincent Anzalone, Ray Austin, Tara Clack, Phillips Demming, Jay Michael and Pascale Wellin.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here