*“Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” finally makes its HBO premiere on Saturday (Nov. 16), with Spike Lee adapting the direction of his Broadway one-man show.
Tyson offers lots of personal stories that illustrate his journey from streets of Brooklyn to the spoils that come with being heavyweight champion of the world.
One of the more memorable stories in the show recounts the time during his acrimonious divorce from Robin Givens when he went to her house to get some (which he explains) …and caught her with Brad Pitt.
During a press conference for the Broadway show, he told the story to reporters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here