*“Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” finally makes its HBO premiere on Saturday (Nov. 16), with Spike Lee adapting the direction of his Broadway one-man show.
Tyson offers lots of personal stories that illustrate his journey from streets of Brooklyn to the spoils that come with being heavyweight champion of the world.
One of the more memorable stories in the show recounts the time during his acrimonious divorce from Robin Givens when he went to her house to get some (which he explains) …and caught her with Brad Pitt.
During a press conference for the Broadway show, he told the story to reporters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here