*“Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” finally makes its HBO premiere on Saturday (Nov. 16), with Spike Lee adapting the direction of his Broadway one-man show.
Tyson offers lots of personal stories that illustrate his journey from streets of Brooklyn to the spoils that come with being heavyweight champion of the world.
One of the more memorable stories in the show recounts the time during his acrimonious divorce from Robin Givens when he went to her house to get some (which he explains) …and caught her with Brad Pitt.
During a press conference for the Broadway show, he told the story to reporters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here