*“Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” finally makes its HBO premiere on Saturday (Nov. 16), with Spike Lee adapting the direction of his Broadway one-man show.
Tyson offers lots of personal stories that illustrate his journey from streets of Brooklyn to the spoils that come with being heavyweight champion of the world.
One of the more memorable stories in the show recounts the time during his acrimonious divorce from Robin Givens when he went to her house to get some (which he explains) …and caught her with Brad Pitt.
During a press conference for the Broadway show, he told the story to reporters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here