*Sources tell Billboard that Andre 3000 and Big Boi are in talks to end their hiatus next year and reunite for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Outkast has long been the subject of reunion rumors ever since Andre “Andre 3000″ Benjamin and Antwan “Big Boi” Patton put their Grammy-winning duo on hiatus in 2007.
Multiple sources tell Billboard that under the current plan, Coachella, which kicks off on Apr. 11, 2014 in Indio, Calif., would be the start of their reunion run and would be followed by additional festival dates in 2014.
One source tells Billboard that there have definitely been “some conversations” about Outkast reuniting, while another says it is “all systems go” for Big Boi and Andre 3000 to end their hiatus next year.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here