*Sources tell Billboard that Andre 3000 and Big Boi are in talks to end their hiatus next year and reunite for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Outkast has long been the subject of reunion rumors ever since Andre “Andre 3000” Benjamin and Antwan “Big Boi” Patton put their Grammy-winning duo on hiatus in 2007.
Multiple sources tell Billboard that under the current plan, Coachella, which kicks off on Apr. 11, 2014 in Indio, Calif., would be the start of their reunion run and would be followed by additional festival dates in 2014.
One source tells Billboard that there have definitely been “some conversations” about Outkast reuniting, while another says it is “all systems go” for Big Boi and Andre 3000 to end their hiatus next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here