*Sources tell Billboard that Andre 3000 and Big Boi are in talks to end their hiatus next year and reunite for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
Outkast has long been the subject of reunion rumors ever since Andre “Andre 3000” Benjamin and Antwan “Big Boi” Patton put their Grammy-winning duo on hiatus in 2007.
Multiple sources tell Billboard that under the current plan, Coachella, which kicks off on Apr. 11, 2014 in Indio, Calif., would be the start of their reunion run and would be followed by additional festival dates in 2014.
One source tells Billboard that there have definitely been “some conversations” about Outkast reuniting, while another says it is “all systems go” for Big Boi and Andre 3000 to end their hiatus next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here