*Anytime the President of the United States recognizes your sex appeal, you’ve got to know that you truly got it goin’ on!
“He told everyone in the screening room…’Idris Elba couldn’t sit down because all the ladies, all the ladies were all over him. Give him a break today, ladies. Give him a break,'” Elba told reporter Marc Malkin of E online news – adding with a smile, “I was sitting in the room with a massive head.”
Elba called it “an honor” to have Obama ask to see the movie.
“Barack is really fond of Mr. Mandela so he was really thrilled to have us there to present our film and I felt very special about doing that,” said the actor, whose makeup artist girlfriend Naiyana Garth is reportedly pregnant with their first baby.
Idris stars in the biopic of the South African leader opposite Naomie Harris as his wife Winnie Mandela.
Harris and two of Mandela’s daughters, Zindzi and Zenani, also attended the screening; along with the film’s director, Justin Chadwick.
“I’m still pinching myself,” Chadwick also said at the BAFTA gala. “It still feels like a bit of a dream to be showing your film in the White House with the president.”
Read/learn more at EOnline!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here