Yeah her. Well of course she’s done stuff since, but that’s not the point here. Pay attention!
Now, with the films sequel marching into theaters this weekend, she joked with Wendy Williams saying, that was the last time she got to play such a role.
We know fellas tongues are a waggin’ as they wonder, WTF?
“I’m offended because people say you gotta watch what you do,” says Regina. “No one asked again…I have never been asked to play a stripper again. No one wants to see it,” says the still trim and physically fit actress.
Now, in “The Best Man Holiday,” Hall plays a mother with “the pole” being a thing of the past.
“She’s married and she has two children,” Regina said of her character Candace who is now married to Perrineau’s Julian character.
Regina made her film debut in 1999, and says the movie changed her life.
“It was my very first movie. I met Sanaa Lathan on it, and we did Love and Basketball together, which was my second film,” she told moviefone.com. “Then, at that point, I was visiting L.A. to stay and it led to a third film and a fourth film, and it was really a big deal because I’d never been on a set before.”
Hall credits cable TV for keeping the film relevant via reruns, and making it available to new audiences.
See her as Candace in “The Best Man Holiday” in theaters now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here