*One week after Kelly Rowland made headlines for the bling suddenly on her ring finger, Us Weekly is reporting that the singer and “X Factor” judge is indeed engaged to her manager, Tim Witherspoon.
This will be the first marriage for Rowland, who was previously engaged to NFL player Roy Williams. The couple split in January 2005 several months before their planned wedding.
As previously reported, rumors of Kelly’s upcoming nuptials ignited after she was seen wearing a large diamond ring in a video of her posted on a friend’s Instagram account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here