*One week after Kelly Rowland made headlines for the bling suddenly on her ring finger, Us Weekly is reporting that the singer and “X Factor” judge is indeed engaged to her manager, Tim Witherspoon.
This will be the first marriage for Rowland, who was previously engaged to NFL player Roy Williams. The couple split in January 2005 several months before their planned wedding.
As previously reported, rumors of Kelly’s upcoming nuptials ignited after she was seen wearing a large diamond ring in a video of her posted on a friend’s Instagram account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here