*One week after Kelly Rowland made headlines for the bling suddenly on her ring finger, Us Weekly is reporting that the singer and “X Factor” judge is indeed engaged to her manager, Tim Witherspoon.
This will be the first marriage for Rowland, who was previously engaged to NFL player Roy Williams. The couple split in January 2005 several months before their planned wedding.
As previously reported, rumors of Kelly’s upcoming nuptials ignited after she was seen wearing a large diamond ring in a video of her posted on a friend’s Instagram account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here