*One week after Kelly Rowland made headlines for the bling suddenly on her ring finger, Us Weekly is reporting that the singer and “X Factor” judge is indeed engaged to her manager, Tim Witherspoon.
This will be the first marriage for Rowland, who was previously engaged to NFL player Roy Williams. The couple split in January 2005 several months before their planned wedding.
As previously reported, rumors of Kelly’s upcoming nuptials ignited after she was seen wearing a large diamond ring in a video of her posted on a friend’s Instagram account.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here