*Unfortunately we have very bad news to report about actor Paul Walker.
The accident happened in Santa Clarita — north of Los Angeles — and according to multiple sources connected to Paul … the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree … and then the car burst into flames.
Several of our sources — some who are still at the scene of the accident — tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we’re told the L.A. County Coroner’s Office is on the way.
At this point, it’s unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.
Paul Walker, who was born in Glendale, California, was 40 years old.
Sources say Walker was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.
(Read/learn more about Paul Walker via his Wikipedia page.)
Video of the fiery accident scene:
One of Paul’s friends talked to a TMZ photographer … describing the scene … and his efforts to save Paul from the burning car.
(If you can’t see the above videos on your mobile device, please click HERE.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here