*Good to know that somebody will be happy to see the Rev. Al Sharpton coming.
Now, you know history has shown that the Rev’s presence, to way too many, is NOT a good thing.
Usually, when he comes a knockin’…nobody wants to be at home. But this Sunday, November 17, when he knocks on the door of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” things will be different. Hallelujah! Can we get a witness?
The episode, which airs at 9PM ET/PST on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, will have the good Rev. speaking on the topic of race in what is anticipated will be an open and revealing discussion. He’ll talk about how his time as an angry black man; his role as a civil rights activist has evolved, and the moment that changed his life. He’ll discuss his new book, “The Rejected Stone,” and what drives him to choose his battles in fighting for what he believes in. He will also let us in on his dramatic weight loss.
Later in the show, Sharpton’s daughters, Ashley and Dominique will join the conversation. This will actually be their first interview together (wow!) and they will talk about “growing up Sharpton;” how their father has shaped their lives and their future.
Tune in Sunday night at 9/8c.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here