*Good to know that somebody will be happy to see the Rev. Al Sharpton coming.
Now, you know history has shown that the Rev’s presence, to way too many, is NOT a good thing.
Usually, when he comes a knockin’…nobody wants to be at home. But this Sunday, November 17, when he knocks on the door of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” things will be different. Hallelujah! Can we get a witness?
The episode, which airs at 9PM ET/PST on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, will have the good Rev. speaking on the topic of race in what is anticipated will be an open and revealing discussion. He’ll talk about how his time as an angry black man; his role as a civil rights activist has evolved, and the moment that changed his life. He’ll discuss his new book, “The Rejected Stone,” and what drives him to choose his battles in fighting for what he believes in. He will also let us in on his dramatic weight loss.
Later in the show, Sharpton’s daughters, Ashley and Dominique will join the conversation. This will actually be their first interview together (wow!) and they will talk about “growing up Sharpton;” how their father has shaped their lives and their future.
Tune in Sunday night at 9/8c.
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here