*Good to know that somebody will be happy to see the Rev. Al Sharpton coming.
Now, you know history has shown that the Rev’s presence, to way too many, is NOT a good thing.
Usually, when he comes a knockin’…nobody wants to be at home. But this Sunday, November 17, when he knocks on the door of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” things will be different. Hallelujah! Can we get a witness?
The episode, which airs at 9PM ET/PST on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, will have the good Rev. speaking on the topic of race in what is anticipated will be an open and revealing discussion. He’ll talk about how his time as an angry black man; his role as a civil rights activist has evolved, and the moment that changed his life. He’ll discuss his new book, “The Rejected Stone,” and what drives him to choose his battles in fighting for what he believes in. He will also let us in on his dramatic weight loss.
Later in the show, Sharpton’s daughters, Ashley and Dominique will join the conversation. This will actually be their first interview together (wow!) and they will talk about “growing up Sharpton;” how their father has shaped their lives and their future.
Tune in Sunday night at 9/8c.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here