*Good to know that somebody will be happy to see the Rev. Al Sharpton coming.
Now, you know history has shown that the Rev’s presence, to way too many, is NOT a good thing.
Usually, when he comes a knockin’…nobody wants to be at home. But this Sunday, November 17, when he knocks on the door of “Oprah’s Next Chapter” things will be different. Hallelujah! Can we get a witness?
The episode, which airs at 9PM ET/PST on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, will have the good Rev. speaking on the topic of race in what is anticipated will be an open and revealing discussion. He’ll talk about how his time as an angry black man; his role as a civil rights activist has evolved, and the moment that changed his life. He’ll discuss his new book, “The Rejected Stone,” and what drives him to choose his battles in fighting for what he believes in. He will also let us in on his dramatic weight loss.
Later in the show, Sharpton’s daughters, Ashley and Dominique will join the conversation. This will actually be their first interview together (wow!) and they will talk about “growing up Sharpton;” how their father has shaped their lives and their future.
Tune in Sunday night at 9/8c.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here