*The drama never ceases on Bravo’s hit reality show, “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
However, this time around, typical he-said-she-said, “oh no you didn’t,” high-school, gossip creeps it’s way between the duo and threatens their infant friendship.
“We do go through some things this season,” Cynthia told RadarOnline.com. “We don’t agree on a couple different things and some other things happen that kind of cause some tension in our relationship.”
She added, “I’m still very close to NeNe. She’s someone that I have a great relationship with on the show and also off the show, and she’s definitely still my bestie,” she said. “Real friends work through stuff even if it’s uncomfortable.”
Check out the next “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Sunday night at 8pm Eastern on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here