*The drama never ceases on Bravo’s hit reality show, “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
However, this time around, typical he-said-she-said, “oh no you didn’t,” high-school, gossip creeps it’s way between the duo and threatens their infant friendship.
“We do go through some things this season,” Cynthia told RadarOnline.com. “We don’t agree on a couple different things and some other things happen that kind of cause some tension in our relationship.”
She added, “I’m still very close to NeNe. She’s someone that I have a great relationship with on the show and also off the show, and she’s definitely still my bestie,” she said. “Real friends work through stuff even if it’s uncomfortable.”
Check out the next “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Sunday night at 8pm Eastern on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here