*The drama never ceases on Bravo’s hit reality show, “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
However, this time around, typical he-said-she-said, “oh no you didn’t,” high-school, gossip creeps it’s way between the duo and threatens their infant friendship.
“We do go through some things this season,” Cynthia told RadarOnline.com. “We don’t agree on a couple different things and some other things happen that kind of cause some tension in our relationship.”
She added, “I’m still very close to NeNe. She’s someone that I have a great relationship with on the show and also off the show, and she’s definitely still my bestie,” she said. “Real friends work through stuff even if it’s uncomfortable.”
Check out the next “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Sunday night at 8pm Eastern on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here