*The drama never ceases on Bravo’s hit reality show, “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
However, this time around, typical he-said-she-said, “oh no you didn’t,” high-school, gossip creeps it’s way between the duo and threatens their infant friendship.
“We do go through some things this season,” Cynthia told RadarOnline.com. “We don’t agree on a couple different things and some other things happen that kind of cause some tension in our relationship.”
She added, “I’m still very close to NeNe. She’s someone that I have a great relationship with on the show and also off the show, and she’s definitely still my bestie,” she said. “Real friends work through stuff even if it’s uncomfortable.”
Check out the next “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Sunday night at 8pm Eastern on Bravo.
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here