*Love her or hate her, Rihanna has reached another musical milestone.
Last week, the singer surpassed 10 million albums sold in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Her catalog moved another 5,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 10, bringing her total sold to 10,001,000.
Her most recently-released album, 2012’s “Unapologetic,” has now sold 1.113 million. It’s her fifth-largest selling studio release, and is on the verge of overtaking 2011’s “Talk That Talk” to become her fourth-biggest. “Talk That Talk” has sold 1.118 million.
“Unapologetic” was the star’s seventh studio effort, and her first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In total, she’s collected seven top 10 sets since her first album in 2005.
Rihanna’s best selling album remains 2007’s “Good Girl Gone Bad,” with 2.8 million sold.
Sales of Rihanna’s other studio albums: “Music of the Sun” (released in 2005; 609,000 sold), “A Girl Like Me” (2006; 1.349 million), “Rated R” (2009; 1.110 million) and “Loud” (2010; 1.761 million).
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here