*Love her or hate her, Rihanna has reached another musical milestone.
Last week, the singer surpassed 10 million albums sold in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Her catalog moved another 5,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 10, bringing her total sold to 10,001,000.
Her most recently-released album, 2012’s “Unapologetic,” has now sold 1.113 million. It’s her fifth-largest selling studio release, and is on the verge of overtaking 2011’s “Talk That Talk” to become her fourth-biggest. “Talk That Talk” has sold 1.118 million.
“Unapologetic” was the star’s seventh studio effort, and her first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart. In total, she’s collected seven top 10 sets since her first album in 2005.
Rihanna’s best selling album remains 2007’s “Good Girl Gone Bad,” with 2.8 million sold.
Sales of Rihanna’s other studio albums: “Music of the Sun” (released in 2005; 609,000 sold), “A Girl Like Me” (2006; 1.349 million), “Rated R” (2009; 1.110 million) and “Loud” (2010; 1.761 million).
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here