*The gorgeous and sexy Sanaa Lathan, whose currently riding a wave of popularity with “Best Man Holiday,” is denying (with a grin) rumors that she’s dating San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
It all started after she posted a photo with Kaepernick on her Instagram page in September. The actress, 42, hasn’t able to rest ’cause folks keep bothering her with questions as to whether she and Kaepernick, 26, are an item.
“That night I was just at a dinner and I took a picture with him. And he’s a cutie pie,” she tells ESSENCE. “All of a sudden the rumors are out there.”
“No, it’s not happening with Colin Kaepernick,” she adds.
Meanwhile, Lathan also dishes on her on-screen chemistry with “Best Man Holiday” co-star Taye Diggs and shares details of her next project, “Repentance,” opposite Anthony Mackie and Forest Whitaker.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here