*The gorgeous and sexy Sanaa Lathan, whose currently riding a wave of popularity with “Best Man Holiday,” is denying (with a grin) rumors that she’s dating San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
It all started after she posted a photo with Kaepernick on her Instagram page in September. The actress, 42, hasn’t able to rest ’cause folks keep bothering her with questions as to whether she and Kaepernick, 26, are an item.
“That night I was just at a dinner and I took a picture with him. And he’s a cutie pie,” she tells ESSENCE. “All of a sudden the rumors are out there.”
“No, it’s not happening with Colin Kaepernick,” she adds.
Meanwhile, Lathan also dishes on her on-screen chemistry with “Best Man Holiday” co-star Taye Diggs and shares details of her next project, “Repentance,” opposite Anthony Mackie and Forest Whitaker.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here