*Sasha Obama, 12, wore a unicorn sweater to a Maryland Terps game last Sunday and sent tweens and adults worldwide into a frenzied search for the item.
The youngest first daughter caused quite the stir when she wore the design from British e-tailer ASOS to the Terps women’s basketball game on Sunday. Hours later, ASOS had sold out of the sweater.
But alas, the company announced Friday that it would re-stock the style, priced at $45, starting Dec. 2.
“After the youngest Obama, Sasha, wore a (sold out, boo) ASOS unicorn jumper to a basketball game … the internet went crazy for it and demanded a re-stock,” reads the ASOS blog. “Set your iCal and keep your eye on the ASOS Twitter feed for more updates. Skippidy-yippidy-unicorn-yay!”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here