*Sasha Obama, 12, wore a unicorn sweater to a Maryland Terps game last Sunday and sent tweens and adults worldwide into a frenzied search for the item.
The youngest first daughter caused quite the stir when she wore the design from British e-tailer ASOS to the Terps women’s basketball game on Sunday. Hours later, ASOS had sold out of the sweater.
But alas, the company announced Friday that it would re-stock the style, priced at $45, starting Dec. 2.
“After the youngest Obama, Sasha, wore a (sold out, boo) ASOS unicorn jumper to a basketball game … the internet went crazy for it and demanded a re-stock,” reads the ASOS blog. “Set your iCal and keep your eye on the ASOS Twitter feed for more updates. Skippidy-yippidy-unicorn-yay!”
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here