*Sasha Obama, 12, wore a unicorn sweater to a Maryland Terps game last Sunday and sent tweens and adults worldwide into a frenzied search for the item.
The youngest first daughter caused quite the stir when she wore the design from British e-tailer ASOS to the Terps women’s basketball game on Sunday. Hours later, ASOS had sold out of the sweater.
But alas, the company announced Friday that it would re-stock the style, priced at $45, starting Dec. 2.
“After the youngest Obama, Sasha, wore a (sold out, boo) ASOS unicorn jumper to a basketball game … the internet went crazy for it and demanded a re-stock,” reads the ASOS blog. “Set your iCal and keep your eye on the ASOS Twitter feed for more updates. Skippidy-yippidy-unicorn-yay!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here