*Sasha Obama, 12, wore a unicorn sweater to a Maryland Terps game last Sunday and sent tweens and adults worldwide into a frenzied search for the item.
The youngest first daughter caused quite the stir when she wore the design from British e-tailer ASOS to the Terps women’s basketball game on Sunday. Hours later, ASOS had sold out of the sweater.
But alas, the company announced Friday that it would re-stock the style, priced at $45, starting Dec. 2.
“After the youngest Obama, Sasha, wore a (sold out, boo) ASOS unicorn jumper to a basketball game … the internet went crazy for it and demanded a re-stock,” reads the ASOS blog. “Set your iCal and keep your eye on the ASOS Twitter feed for more updates. Skippidy-yippidy-unicorn-yay!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here