*Sasha Obama, 12, wore a unicorn sweater to a Maryland Terps game last Sunday and sent tweens and adults worldwide into a frenzied search for the item.
The youngest first daughter caused quite the stir when she wore the design from British e-tailer ASOS to the Terps women’s basketball game on Sunday. Hours later, ASOS had sold out of the sweater.
But alas, the company announced Friday that it would re-stock the style, priced at $45, starting Dec. 2.
“After the youngest Obama, Sasha, wore a (sold out, boo) ASOS unicorn jumper to a basketball game … the internet went crazy for it and demanded a re-stock,” reads the ASOS blog. “Set your iCal and keep your eye on the ASOS Twitter feed for more updates. Skippidy-yippidy-unicorn-yay!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here