*Less than 24 hours after a bent Sharon Osbourne said everyone on “The View” except for Barbara Walters can “go f*** themselves,” the British co-host was calling herself “inappropriate.”
“I was inappropriate, trying to be irreverent,” she said Thursday on “The Talk.” “I respect Jenny, Sherri and Whoopi…. It was a bad joke.” [Watch below.]
As previously reported, the scene of the crime was Wednesday’s “Arsenio Hall Show,” where all five co-hosts of CBS’ daytime talk show sat down for an interview. All were sipping on something out of red plastic cups, but it was only Osbourne who appeared to be sloppy drunk.
Asked what the ladies thought about their ABC competition, Sharon downed whatever was in her cup, threw it on the floor behind her and said, ““Barbara — idolize her, divine, she is super-human, I love Barbara Walters. The rest can go f-ck themselves!”
Only two “View” hosts have responded to Sharon’s directive so far, mostly taking the high road.
Sherri Shepherd mentioned Osbourne’s name when responding to a woman maligning her on Twitter:
“The View’s” Jenny McCarthy was asked by “Entertainment Tonight.”
“Sharon and I’ve been friends a very long time,” she said. “She sent me roses two weeks ago, so who knows what her intentions were, but I love [Sharon] and I love ‘The Talk.'”
So far, no response from Whoopi Goldberg.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here