*Is Cory Booker off the market?
Er, ‘scuse us, we meant is SENATOR Cory Booker off the market?
Yes, we’re talking about the love/romance market. In other words, if you was thinking about trying to hook up with him, he’s already taken.
The freshly minted junior senator has been linked to an easy to look at Hollywood entertainment lawyer who is – yes – a female, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
The report claims that Bianca Levin, an LA-based graduate of Yale Law School, is said to be Booker’s girlfriend.
The 36-year-old attorney works for the Gang Tyre Ramer & Brown talent firm, which represents stars like Clint Eastwood, Dwayne Johnson and Steven Spielberg. She was listed on the Hollywood Reporter‘s “Hollywood’s Fastest-Rising Stars” list two years ago and has allegedly started to “accompany Booker to certain events.”
While Booker was running for the New Jersey Senate seat he won last month, he had to deal with questions about his personal life. In fact, he’s been dogged by rumors that he is gay for years.
Here’s what he told the Washington Post back in August:
“People who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful. Because I want to challenge people on their homophobia. I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it matter if I am’”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here