*Is Cory Booker off the market?
Er, ‘scuse us, we meant is SENATOR Cory Booker off the market?
Yes, we’re talking about the love/romance market. In other words, if you was thinking about trying to hook up with him, he’s already taken.
The freshly minted junior senator has been linked to an easy to look at Hollywood entertainment lawyer who is – yes – a female, according to the New York Post’s Page Six.
The report claims that Bianca Levin, an LA-based graduate of Yale Law School, is said to be Booker’s girlfriend.
The 36-year-old attorney works for the Gang Tyre Ramer & Brown talent firm, which represents stars like Clint Eastwood, Dwayne Johnson and Steven Spielberg. She was listed on the Hollywood Reporter‘s “Hollywood’s Fastest-Rising Stars” list two years ago and has allegedly started to “accompany Booker to certain events.”
While Booker was running for the New Jersey Senate seat he won last month, he had to deal with questions about his personal life. In fact, he’s been dogged by rumors that he is gay for years.
Here’s what he told the Washington Post back in August:
“People who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful. Because I want to challenge people on their homophobia. I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it matter if I am’”
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here