First of all, Toni Braxton graced the red carpet looking absolutely stunning in her nude chiffon gown. The singer showed off her hourglass figure and dazzled us with her classically simple look. Not to mention Baby Face was her adornment for the evening.
Jennifer Hudson came out again with a short dress, showing off those legs. The bold prints are in! And J-Hud is switching things up lately. She was spotted on the red carpet at Black Girls Rock, again, showing some skin in a cute black mini. K. Michelle classed herself up a bit with an elegant two-toned gown with a black lace skirt. It’s nice to see her dressed up.
Imagining pharaoh (or Michael Jackson’s “Remember the Time” video), Faith Evans’s dress reminded us of Egyptian art with stricking lines, gold and black patterns. Crisette Michele took the baby-doll dress and made it all grown up with a leather bodice. She was killing it with her red platform heels. Have you noticed her looking a bit trimmer? You go girl!
Vivica A. Fox does it every time. That woman knows how to look sexy, elegant and classy all at the same time. Her to the floor gown was beyond beautiful. Cleverly quiet, the patterns and little peeks of skin brought a little flavor to the classic black dress. She rocked an up-do and made sure to compliment her dress with diamonds and natural stones.
(Photos by Getty Images)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here