“Star doesn’t think Mo’Nique could possibly be losing all that weight naturally,” said a source to the National Enquirer. “She’s commented to a few friends that she thinks Mo’Nique must have had something done because she’s looking so good so fast.”
Jones, who lost 160 pounds after gastric bypass surgery in 2003, took to Twitter to vent her outrage about the erroneous report.
“I have NEVER said anything as foul as this BS story about my DEAR FRIEND Mo’Nique,” the 51-year-old attorney tweeted via @StarJonesEsq. “I’m so mad I could spit!”
The former co-host of “The View,” who is now a regular contributor on NBC’s “Today” show, also threatened to block any Twitter followers who retweeted her Twitter handle with the blog stories perpetuating the National Enquirer “lie.”
Mo’Nique actually tweeted Jones to tell her not to worry about the story.
“Hey my sweet sister. It has to make you smile. Stay beautiful. Sending you hugs and love,” Mo’Nique wrote via @MoWorldwide.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here