*Music producer Swizz Beatz is determined to help his troublesome friend DMX get his career back on track by focusing all his efforts on completing the rapper’s new album.
DMX, born Earl Simmons, has struggled to stay out of legal trouble in recent years and was arrested earlier this month (for the fourth time in 2013 alone), after he was pulled over at an airport in South Carolina for driving on a suspended license. He was also charged with driving without insurance and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
The arrest occurred as DMX prepared to fly to New York for a comeback appearance with Beatz on “The Wendy Williams Show,” but the interview and performance was subsequently scrapped.
Beatz has now spoken out to assure fans that the rapper is doing well, and that the follow up to 2012’s “Undisputed” will be worth the wait.
“Everything is DMX for me right now. It’s my main focus because it’s what started everything,” he told MTV’s RapFix Live host Sway. “He’s been going through a lot of different things but… he’s DMX! He’s good; he’s in good vibes. But wait until y’all hear this music though – y’all gon’ really know how he is. We working hard on that and I can’t wait. I can’t wait.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here