*Will Smith was caught cheating on his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, with his 23-year-old “Focus” star Margot Robbie — this according to tabloid Star magazine.
The scandal is on the cover of Star with the headline “The photos that will tear them apart.” The tabloid has pics of a shirtless Smith with Robbie, who lifts up her shirt to reveal lingerie. The pictures were reportedly taken on Oct. 25 in New Orleans, after shooting for the day wrapped.
“Once they pulled the curtain back to take the pictures, they let their inhibitions run wild, laughing, hugging and muzzling each other in the dark,” said an unnamed source.
Robbie was previously linked to her “Wolf of Wall Street” co-star, Leonardo DiCaprio. She has said of Smith, ‘When we did our audition together, we had a natural chemistry. I think it’s going to be a lot of fun,” the Daily Mail reports.
The Smiths reportedly have an open marriage, with Jada fueling fire to those rumors when she told HuffPost Live in April, “Will and I are very relaxed with one another. But I’ve always told Will: You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be OK.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here