*Spending the holidays with grown folks definitely has its advantages, as the characters of Universal’s “The Best Man Holiday” can attest to. But co-star Taye Diggs says there’s absolutely nothing like having little ones around this time of the year.
“Now I got my own little boy, and there’s just that level of enjoyment and excitement that comes with having a baby,” said Diggs of his son Walker Nathaniel Diggs, who at 4-years-old is not quite a baby anymore.
During interviews for the film last week, Diggs – alongside “The Best Man Holiday” co-star Sanaa Lathan, explains what his Halloween was like this year with Walker.
“The Best Man Holiday” opens nationwide on Friday, Nov. 14. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here