*Spending the holidays with grown folks definitely has its advantages, as the characters of Universal’s “The Best Man Holiday” can attest to. But co-star Taye Diggs says there’s absolutely nothing like having little ones around this time of the year.
“Now I got my own little boy, and there’s just that level of enjoyment and excitement that comes with having a baby,” said Diggs of his son Walker Nathaniel Diggs, who at 4-years-old is not quite a baby anymore.
During interviews for the film last week, Diggs – alongside “The Best Man Holiday” co-star Sanaa Lathan, explains what his Halloween was like this year with Walker.
“The Best Man Holiday” opens nationwide on Friday, Nov. 14. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here