*Spending the holidays with grown folks definitely has its advantages, as the characters of Universal’s “The Best Man Holiday” can attest to. But co-star Taye Diggs says there’s absolutely nothing like having little ones around this time of the year.
“Now I got my own little boy, and there’s just that level of enjoyment and excitement that comes with having a baby,” said Diggs of his son Walker Nathaniel Diggs, who at 4-years-old is not quite a baby anymore.
During interviews for the film last week, Diggs – alongside “The Best Man Holiday” co-star Sanaa Lathan, explains what his Halloween was like this year with Walker.
“The Best Man Holiday” opens nationwide on Friday, Nov. 14. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here