*Spending the holidays with grown folks definitely has its advantages, as the characters of Universal’s “The Best Man Holiday” can attest to. But co-star Taye Diggs says there’s absolutely nothing like having little ones around this time of the year.
“Now I got my own little boy, and there’s just that level of enjoyment and excitement that comes with having a baby,” said Diggs of his son Walker Nathaniel Diggs, who at 4-years-old is not quite a baby anymore.
During interviews for the film last week, Diggs – alongside “The Best Man Holiday” co-star Sanaa Lathan, explains what his Halloween was like this year with Walker.
“The Best Man Holiday” opens nationwide on Friday, Nov. 14. Watch the trailer below.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here