*Spending the holidays with grown folks definitely has its advantages, as the characters of Universal’s “The Best Man Holiday” can attest to. But co-star Taye Diggs says there’s absolutely nothing like having little ones around this time of the year.
“Now I got my own little boy, and there’s just that level of enjoyment and excitement that comes with having a baby,” said Diggs of his son Walker Nathaniel Diggs, who at 4-years-old is not quite a baby anymore.
During interviews for the film last week, Diggs – alongside “The Best Man Holiday” co-star Sanaa Lathan, explains what his Halloween was like this year with Walker.
“The Best Man Holiday” opens nationwide on Friday, Nov. 14. Watch the trailer below.
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here