In a recent interview with media partner theJasmineBRAND.com, TLC’s Chilli (real name Rozonda Ocelean Thomas) has a candid conversation about the questions surrounding backlash from the VH1 biopic, Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story.
For starters, the 42-year-old weighs in on Pebble’s latest statement and lawsuit claims, along with how she feels about Ashley Reid’s (Pebbles’ daughter) twitter jabs. She also comments on Left Eye’s sisters criticism of how she was portrayed and explains why she refused to include Usher in the film. And as for that petition she’s recently launched against sites bullying her son? She’s launching a full-out campaign of sorts. Check out a few excerpts below.
They were little so they weren’t even able to comprehend what was going on between us and their mom because they were children. So I don’t know. I really don’t have anything to say about the kids or anything like that, besides the fact that I hope they’re doing well and understand them being upset because everybody loves their mom.
It wasn’t exaggerated. If anybody’s a real TLC fan already know that that’s how she was and it is what it is. That’s their sister but she’s also our sister – they weren’t in the group with us – she was.
They should never be brought into anything like that and it is bullying still. And bullying is just not tolerated, it can’t be tolerated. It’s not right and it can affect a child a way that sometimes can’t even be repaired. So you know, as a parent, I got to take a stand and I think that even some of the people that say bad things or whatever – they were once kids – some of them are teenagers too, they know how that feels so it’s almost like you kinda able to put yourself in that situation and be like, ‘Okay, I get it. That’s not right’.
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here