In a recent interview with media partner theJasmineBRAND.com, TLC’s Chilli (real name Rozonda Ocelean Thomas) has a candid conversation about the questions surrounding backlash from the VH1 biopic, Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story.
For starters, the 42-year-old weighs in on Pebble’s latest statement and lawsuit claims, along with how she feels about Ashley Reid’s (Pebbles’ daughter) twitter jabs. She also comments on Left Eye’s sisters criticism of how she was portrayed and explains why she refused to include Usher in the film. And as for that petition she’s recently launched against sites bullying her son? She’s launching a full-out campaign of sorts. Check out a few excerpts below.
They were little so they weren’t even able to comprehend what was going on between us and their mom because they were children. So I don’t know. I really don’t have anything to say about the kids or anything like that, besides the fact that I hope they’re doing well and understand them being upset because everybody loves their mom.
It wasn’t exaggerated. If anybody’s a real TLC fan already know that that’s how she was and it is what it is. That’s their sister but she’s also our sister – they weren’t in the group with us – she was.
They should never be brought into anything like that and it is bullying still. And bullying is just not tolerated, it can’t be tolerated. It’s not right and it can affect a child a way that sometimes can’t even be repaired. So you know, as a parent, I got to take a stand and I think that even some of the people that say bad things or whatever – they were once kids – some of them are teenagers too, they know how that feels so it’s almost like you kinda able to put yourself in that situation and be like, ‘Okay, I get it. That’s not right’.
For the full interview, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here