The event welcomed Martin’s parents, Tracy Martin and Sabrina Fulton, and Trayvon’s brother, Jahvaris.
Extra reports that Tyrese, Larenz Tate, Harry Belafonte, Tank, Tim Robbins, Russell Simmons and more were in attendance. We’re told Simmons presented Trayvon’s parents with a six-figure check.
“A powerful gathering of ‘influence’ organized by @iamjamiefoxx this brother and friend raised a lot of money on behalf of the Trayvon Martin Foundation,” Tyrese wrote in a note that accompanied the Instagram pics above and below. “I showed up cause I’m uncomfortable with injustice. Jamie Foxx I’m very proud of you and HOW you’re using your influence.”
Click here for more information about the Trayvon Martin Foundation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here