TRUTH Minista Paul Scott blames NWA for many problems that are still facing the Black community almost 25 years after the release of their first album.
He says that NWA replaced the conscious Hip Hop of the era with a culture of death and destruction. Scott is asking that fans of real Hip Hop contact the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and demand that NWA be removed from induction consideration.
Instead of being in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Scott says that the group should be forever condemned to Hip Hop’s “Hall of Shame.”
Listen as TRUTH Minista Paul Scott pleads his case:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here