TRUTH Minista Paul Scott blames NWA for many problems that are still facing the Black community almost 25 years after the release of their first album.
He says that NWA replaced the conscious Hip Hop of the era with a culture of death and destruction. Scott is asking that fans of real Hip Hop contact the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and demand that NWA be removed from induction consideration.
Instead of being in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Scott says that the group should be forever condemned to Hip Hop’s “Hall of Shame.”
Listen as TRUTH Minista Paul Scott pleads his case:
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here