TRUTH Minista Paul Scott blames NWA for many problems that are still facing the Black community almost 25 years after the release of their first album.
He says that NWA replaced the conscious Hip Hop of the era with a culture of death and destruction. Scott is asking that fans of real Hip Hop contact the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and demand that NWA be removed from induction consideration.
Instead of being in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Scott says that the group should be forever condemned to Hip Hop’s “Hall of Shame.”
Listen as TRUTH Minista Paul Scott pleads his case:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here