TRUTH Minista Paul Scott blames NWA for many problems that are still facing the Black community almost 25 years after the release of their first album.
He says that NWA replaced the conscious Hip Hop of the era with a culture of death and destruction. Scott is asking that fans of real Hip Hop contact the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and demand that NWA be removed from induction consideration.
Instead of being in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Scott says that the group should be forever condemned to Hip Hop’s “Hall of Shame.”
Listen as TRUTH Minista Paul Scott pleads his case:
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here