*TV One announced Monday that its reality series “R&B Divas Atlanta” will return for a third season and “R&B Divas LA” for its second season, both set to premiere in 2014.
“R&B Divas Atlanta,” which launched the brand, will begin season three production this month in the ATL with cast members Syleena Johnson, Angie Stone, Monifah Carter and Keke Wyatt.
“The most recent seasons of the Atlanta and Los Angeles series, as well as their post-season reunion specials, enjoyed stellar ratings success in 2013-marking some of our highest-rated telecasts in network history,” said D’Angela Proctor, SVP of Programming and Production for TV One. “The divas are not only wildly talented and celebrated music artists, but relatable women with joys and struggles that resonated strongly with our viewers. We look forward to chronicling more of their stories, and drama, in these upcoming seasons.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here