*TV One announced Monday that its reality series “R&B Divas Atlanta” will return for a third season and “R&B Divas LA” for its second season, both set to premiere in 2014.
“R&B Divas Atlanta,” which launched the brand, will begin season three production this month in the ATL with cast members Syleena Johnson, Angie Stone, Monifah Carter and Keke Wyatt.
“The most recent seasons of the Atlanta and Los Angeles series, as well as their post-season reunion specials, enjoyed stellar ratings success in 2013-marking some of our highest-rated telecasts in network history,” said D’Angela Proctor, SVP of Programming and Production for TV One. “The divas are not only wildly talented and celebrated music artists, but relatable women with joys and struggles that resonated strongly with our viewers. We look forward to chronicling more of their stories, and drama, in these upcoming seasons.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here