*There’s a reason Tyler, the Creator is considered controversial.
He basically says whatever the F he wants and doesn’t give crap about the repercussions. It’s not a smart move as far as we’re concerned, but we’re not him.
The latest dust up he’s been involved in is going in on the recent YouTube Music Awards over the level of exposure lauded over established pop stars vs. rising talent.
The rapper is dropping in on “The Arsenio Hall Show” tonight in his first late-night TV interview to discuss his beef with YouTube, directing music videos like the recently released “Glowing,” and his upcoming 2nd Annual Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival featuring hip-hop collective, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA), on November 9th at the LA Coliseum. Tyler the Creator will also live-Tweet the show tonight to his nearly 2 million Twitter followers.
If you missed it, during an interview with Revolt TV on the YouTube Music Awards red carpet, Tyler said:
“YouTube, you guys had a beautiful platform to allow actual talented people who take videos or whatever and think on a creative level to actually get exposure and award them for their creative work. But you f*cking idiots decided to do the same sh*t with the same weak ass Katy Perry and Justin Bieber, and all these weak ass things that everybody else knows instead of giving people who actually do things a chance to shine. So YouTube, suck my d*ck. And hopefully, when you guys do a movie awards, Ghost of the Hotel is nominated.”
You tell ’em Tyler!
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here