*The cast of CBS’ “The Talk” were guests on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night, and a reportedly drunken Sharon Osbourne decided to let everyone know exactly what she thought about their competition on ABC’s “The View.”
“Barbara — idolize her, divine, she is super-human, I love Barbara Walters,” she said. “The rest can go f-ck themselves!”
Of course, Osbourne was referring to Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy.
Word has it that Sharon had a little to much of whatever was in her red Solo cup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here