*The cast of CBS’ “The Talk” were guests on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night, and a reportedly drunken Sharon Osbourne decided to let everyone know exactly what she thought about their competition on ABC’s “The View.”
“Barbara — idolize her, divine, she is super-human, I love Barbara Walters,” she said. “The rest can go f-ck themselves!”
Of course, Osbourne was referring to Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy.
Word has it that Sharon had a little to much of whatever was in her red Solo cup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Faith Evans, Eric Benet, Aloe Blacc Added to Prince Tribute in L.A.
- Adele Stops Her Concert to Praise Beyonce; Calls Her ‘Jesus F***ing Christ’ (Watch)
- Why You Suddenly Heard Prince Music on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here