*The cast of CBS’ “The Talk” were guests on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night, and a reportedly drunken Sharon Osbourne decided to let everyone know exactly what she thought about their competition on ABC’s “The View.”
“Barbara — idolize her, divine, she is super-human, I love Barbara Walters,” she said. “The rest can go f-ck themselves!”
Of course, Osbourne was referring to Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy.
Word has it that Sharon had a little to much of whatever was in her red Solo cup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here