*The cast of CBS’ “The Talk” were guests on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night, and a reportedly drunken Sharon Osbourne decided to let everyone know exactly what she thought about their competition on ABC’s “The View.”
“Barbara — idolize her, divine, she is super-human, I love Barbara Walters,” she said. “The rest can go f-ck themselves!”
Of course, Osbourne was referring to Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy.
Word has it that Sharon had a little to much of whatever was in her red Solo cup.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here