*The cast of CBS’ “The Talk” were guests on “The Arsenio Hall Show” last night, and a reportedly drunken Sharon Osbourne decided to let everyone know exactly what she thought about their competition on ABC’s “The View.”
“Barbara — idolize her, divine, she is super-human, I love Barbara Walters,” she said. “The rest can go f-ck themselves!”
Of course, Osbourne was referring to Whoopi Goldberg, Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy.
Word has it that Sharon had a little to much of whatever was in her red Solo cup.
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here