*Wendy Williams might be “eating crow” soon for her comments about Kim and Kanye’s pending nuptials, but until then, she’ll be able to enjoy being host of the highest-rated show among women in New York (congrats!). Nationwide, the outspoken diva has seen a 25% jump in viewership since last October.
Despite a plethora of new talkers-from Arsenio Hall to Queen Latifah–that continue to spring up like weeds, Williams’ is mopping the floor with her competition. The Wendy Williams Show is the favorite among both younger and middle-aged women, both key demographics for advertisers.
Williams’ straightforward approach and popular segments like her “Hot Topics” have made the show an improbable success among all ethnic groups. And her controversial, no holds barred opinions, while perhaps making her a few enemies among celebrities, are certainly not scaring the viewers away.
She recently made headlines for vowing to “eat crow” if newly engaged couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West actually make it to the alter.
The jury’s still out on that one.
One thing’s clear: America can’t get enough of Wendy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here