*Wendy Williams might be “eating crow” soon for her comments about Kim and Kanye’s pending nuptials, but until then, she’ll be able to enjoy being host of the highest-rated show among women in New York (congrats!). Nationwide, the outspoken diva has seen a 25% jump in viewership since last October.
Despite a plethora of new talkers-from Arsenio Hall to Queen Latifah–that continue to spring up like weeds, Williams’ is mopping the floor with her competition. The Wendy Williams Show is the favorite among both younger and middle-aged women, both key demographics for advertisers.
Williams’ straightforward approach and popular segments like her “Hot Topics” have made the show an improbable success among all ethnic groups. And her controversial, no holds barred opinions, while perhaps making her a few enemies among celebrities, are certainly not scaring the viewers away.
She recently made headlines for vowing to “eat crow” if newly engaged couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West actually make it to the alter.
The jury’s still out on that one.
One thing’s clear: America can’t get enough of Wendy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here