‘I asked him, “Michael, what do you mean?” and he smiled and said, “I am clairvoyant.” ’
Released from prison three weeks ago, after serving only two years of his four-year sentence, the 60-year-old former cardiologist and personal physician to late pop star Michael Jackson gives an exclusive interview that lasts more than five hours to the Daily Mail; where the claims he makes about his relationship with the star would surely cause Jackson himself to shriek from embarrassment. Heck, we’d even go so far as to say that Michael, who was always so concerned with his image, and how people perceived him, is probably turning over in his grave right now.
In the interview, Murray’s incredulous disclosures may cause jaws to drop, but the saddest part of the matter is, the only person able to challenge his story is, well … unavailable.
In what is described as a “faceless hotel room in Southern California,” Murray talks about Michael’s perilous physical, mental and financial state and the singer’s secret addiction to prescription drugs. And while he still contends he gave Michael “nothing that would have killed him,” and tells the Daily Mail that instead he believes the entertainer “woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself.” Adding that he, “… did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest,” Murray insists, apparently with a straight face, on rehashing how good he was to his famous patient – the man who trusted him with his life.
As if we don’t recall how that worked out.
“You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine. He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent.
“Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.”
So now that he’s got our attention…
At a hovering 6ft 5in, Murray, who claims he has lost measure while in prison, admits that he “feels every one of my 60 years.” In his now infamous Trinidadian lilted voice, he appears to actually believe his own rhetoric.
“I tried to protect him but instead I was brought down with him,” he claims, as he continues to share about Michael’s filthy bedroom; his ultimate desire to have “flawless, porcelain skin,” how he really felt about his mother; and the admission that Michael thinks he may have been sexually abused by one of his doctors.
Oh, its rich y’all!
At one point Murray offers, ‘Michael was a decrepit man. He was frail. I had to force him to eat, to drink fluids. He always ate the same meal: rice and chicken.
Want the full blast of this interview with Conrad Murray, check out the Daily Mail Article here.
Conrad Murray is apparently making his money doing the Speaker’s Circuit, here is an interview he did with “60 Minutes Australia.” In the interview, when asked if he feels Michael Jackson was a pedophile, he takes a dramatic 15-second pause before refusing to give a straight answer. Watch it here.
Also, watch these excerpts:
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here