Who knew that infamous line spoken by a young Arnold (Gary Coleman) to his big brother Willis (Todd Bridges) in a TV sitcom decades ago could be so aptly applied here.
Yet when we look at the smiling faces of Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith with their brood, in Las Vegas celebrating the recent birthday of 21-year-old Trey, Smith’s eldest son, it makes you question the so called drama the media keeps reporting about in their lives. You know, the one about them breaking up…again.
The happy gathering comes days after photos surfaced of the Focus star exposing his chest with costar Margot Robbie in an on-set photo booth.
According to PEOPLE magazine, Jada, 42, laughed as her husband, 45, jokingly danced with party guests.
Dozens of people joined the couple, including children Jaden, 15, and Willow, 13, who truly seem to still love each others’ company, as they held hands all through dinner at Hakkasan.
“They didn’t leave each other’s side,” a source said. “They were even dancing at one point.”
Later, the party moved to Palazzo’s Lavo, where Trey guest deejayed the evening.
Will and Jada sat together and sang “Happy Birthday” to Trey at one point in the restaurant before chatting with other guests. The couple kissed as Will left to go upstairs to watch Trey’s deejay set. Jada stayed downstairs with Willow and Jaden; who were too young to go inside the nightclub.
For 45 minutes, Will enjoyed Trey’s set, his eyes firmly focused on him as he bobbed his head to the rhythm. At midnight, when Trey turned 21, Will went into the deejay booth to celebrate and remained there the rest of the night, taking videos of the crowd with his phone and hanging out with deejay Vice.
Looking like a proud papa, Will finally left with Trey around 1 a.m., thanking staff members on the way out.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here