*Will and Jada Pinkett Smith stepped out in Las Vegas Sunday, despite the recent cheating rumors surrounding the actor and his co-star, Margot Robbie.
The celebrity couple were spotted in Sin City on Nov. 10 with their family to celebrate the 21st birthday of his son, Trey. The couple, who enjoyed a special dinner at Hakkasan at the MGM Grand with Trey, Willow and Jaden, apparently got cozy at the party.
“They didn’t leave each other’s side,” a source told People magazine. “They were even dancing at one point.”
The night out comes on the heels of Star magazine’s cover story claiming Will cheated on Jada with Margot Robbie, 23, while filming “Focus” in New Orleans. The gossip magazine obtained photos of the two joking around in a photo booth, with the young actress lifting up her shirt to expose her bra.
A supposed insider told the magazine, “Once they pulled the curtain back to take the pictures, they let their inhibitions run wild, laughing, hugging and nuzzling each other in the dark.”
However, a source told E! News that the photos were commissioned by production on-set. The entire cast and crew were taking part in the fun.
Back in April, Jada candidly discussed claims she and Will have an open marriage during an interview with HuffPost Live.
“I’ve always told Will, ‘You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be OK,'” she said. “Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I’m here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that’s not for me to do for him. Or vice versa.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here