*Will and Jada Pinkett Smith stepped out in Las Vegas Sunday, despite the recent cheating rumors surrounding the actor and his co-star, Margot Robbie.
The celebrity couple were spotted in Sin City on Nov. 10 with their family to celebrate the 21st birthday of his son, Trey. The couple, who enjoyed a special dinner at Hakkasan at the MGM Grand with Trey, Willow and Jaden, apparently got cozy at the party.
“They didn’t leave each other’s side,” a source told People magazine. “They were even dancing at one point.”
The night out comes on the heels of Star magazine’s cover story claiming Will cheated on Jada with Margot Robbie, 23, while filming “Focus” in New Orleans. The gossip magazine obtained photos of the two joking around in a photo booth, with the young actress lifting up her shirt to expose her bra.
A supposed insider told the magazine, “Once they pulled the curtain back to take the pictures, they let their inhibitions run wild, laughing, hugging and nuzzling each other in the dark.”
However, a source told E! News that the photos were commissioned by production on-set. The entire cast and crew were taking part in the fun.
Back in April, Jada candidly discussed claims she and Will have an open marriage during an interview with HuffPost Live.
“I’ve always told Will, ‘You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be OK,'” she said. “Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man. I’m here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that’s not for me to do for him. Or vice versa.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here