*Will Smith and his “Focus” co-star Margot Robbie made headlines weeks ago when racy pictures the two snapped in a photo booth at the film’s wrap party were blown up in the press as evidence of an affair.
The two were back together on Wednesday at El Zanjon in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where they posed for pics together and joined the rest of the cast for a press conference. It was the first photo call for “Focus” due for release in 2014.
Of course, no mention was made of the affair rumors, which Robbie eventually denied on Twitter. And Smith, married to Jada Pinkett Smith, even took a moment to applaud Robbie for her work in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here