*Arsenio Hall was in a minor crash in Los Angeles Monday evening that took place after he drove off the side of the road, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Los Angeles police said the late night talk show host was not injured in the incident, which took place about 7:30 p.m. Monday near the intersection of Sherman Way and Medical Center Drive in West Hills.
Drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the incident, police said.
“He was just off the side road there,” said LAPD Sgt. Emalee Baptiste.
There was no arrest and no collision report, she added.
It was unclear what caused Hall to drive off the road or how much damage was done to the vehicle, Baptiste said.
“A new car, so it was hard to say,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here