*Arsenio Hall was in a minor crash in Los Angeles Monday evening that took place after he drove off the side of the road, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Los Angeles police said the late night talk show host was not injured in the incident, which took place about 7:30 p.m. Monday near the intersection of Sherman Way and Medical Center Drive in West Hills.
Drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the incident, police said.
“He was just off the side road there,” said LAPD Sgt. Emalee Baptiste.
There was no arrest and no collision report, she added.
It was unclear what caused Hall to drive off the road or how much damage was done to the vehicle, Baptiste said.
“A new car, so it was hard to say,” she said.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here