*Arsenio Hall was in a minor crash in Los Angeles Monday evening that took place after he drove off the side of the road, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Los Angeles police said the late night talk show host was not injured in the incident, which took place about 7:30 p.m. Monday near the intersection of Sherman Way and Medical Center Drive in West Hills.
Drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the incident, police said.
“He was just off the side road there,” said LAPD Sgt. Emalee Baptiste.
There was no arrest and no collision report, she added.
It was unclear what caused Hall to drive off the road or how much damage was done to the vehicle, Baptiste said.
“A new car, so it was hard to say,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here