*Arsenio Hall was in a minor crash in Los Angeles Monday evening that took place after he drove off the side of the road, reports the Los Angeles Times.
Los Angeles police said the late night talk show host was not injured in the incident, which took place about 7:30 p.m. Monday near the intersection of Sherman Way and Medical Center Drive in West Hills.
Drugs and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the incident, police said.
“He was just off the side road there,” said LAPD Sgt. Emalee Baptiste.
There was no arrest and no collision report, she added.
It was unclear what caused Hall to drive off the road or how much damage was done to the vehicle, Baptiste said.
“A new car, so it was hard to say,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here