*Man oh man, Beyoncé is just full of surprises these days.
It was just last week that she shocked the world with the out of nowhere release of her now platinum “visual” album Beyonce
Well, Queen B’s newest surprise came Friday evening. She freaked out customers at a Walmart in Tewksbury, MA where she stopped by to pick up a copy of the Beyonce CD and give out $50 gift cards to 750 people. And if our math is correct, that’s a $37,500 value.
The store manager told Us Weekly, all the cards were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
“Beyonce just hit up wal mart and purchased everyone in the store $50 gift cards. Beyonce for president,” an Instagram user wrote with the photo.
The lucky store to get ambushed by the star is reportedly located in Tewksbury, Mass. Bey pushed her own cart around, grabbing a few items (including her new album) and got on the speaker system to greet customers and surprise them with their gift card. The store manager told Us Weekly, a total of 750 cards ($37,500 worth) were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
Her grand gesture comes a few days after Walmart’s competitor, Target, released a statement saying they wouldn’t carry Bey’s new album in stores.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here