*Man oh man, Beyoncé is just full of surprises these days.
It was just last week that she shocked the world with the out of nowhere release of her now platinum “visual” album Beyonce
Well, Queen B’s newest surprise came Friday evening. She freaked out customers at a Walmart in Tewksbury, MA where she stopped by to pick up a copy of the Beyonce CD and give out $50 gift cards to 750 people. And if our math is correct, that’s a $37,500 value.
The store manager told Us Weekly, all the cards were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
“Beyonce just hit up wal mart and purchased everyone in the store $50 gift cards. Beyonce for president,” an Instagram user wrote with the photo.
The lucky store to get ambushed by the star is reportedly located in Tewksbury, Mass. Bey pushed her own cart around, grabbing a few items (including her new album) and got on the speaker system to greet customers and surprise them with their gift card. The store manager told Us Weekly, a total of 750 cards ($37,500 worth) were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
Her grand gesture comes a few days after Walmart’s competitor, Target, released a statement saying they wouldn’t carry Bey’s new album in stores.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here