*Man oh man, Beyoncé is just full of surprises these days.
It was just last week that she shocked the world with the out of nowhere release of her now platinum “visual” album Beyonce
Well, Queen B’s newest surprise came Friday evening. She freaked out customers at a Walmart in Tewksbury, MA where she stopped by to pick up a copy of the Beyonce CD and give out $50 gift cards to 750 people. And if our math is correct, that’s a $37,500 value.
The store manager told Us Weekly, all the cards were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
“Beyonce just hit up wal mart and purchased everyone in the store $50 gift cards. Beyonce for president,” an Instagram user wrote with the photo.
The lucky store to get ambushed by the star is reportedly located in Tewksbury, Mass. Bey pushed her own cart around, grabbing a few items (including her new album) and got on the speaker system to greet customers and surprise them with their gift card. The store manager told Us Weekly, a total of 750 cards ($37,500 worth) were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
Her grand gesture comes a few days after Walmart’s competitor, Target, released a statement saying they wouldn’t carry Bey’s new album in stores.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here