*Man oh man, Beyoncé is just full of surprises these days.
It was just last week that she shocked the world with the out of nowhere release of her now platinum “visual” album Beyonce
Well, Queen B’s newest surprise came Friday evening. She freaked out customers at a Walmart in Tewksbury, MA where she stopped by to pick up a copy of the Beyonce CD and give out $50 gift cards to 750 people. And if our math is correct, that’s a $37,500 value.
The store manager told Us Weekly, all the cards were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
“Beyonce just hit up wal mart and purchased everyone in the store $50 gift cards. Beyonce for president,” an Instagram user wrote with the photo.
The lucky store to get ambushed by the star is reportedly located in Tewksbury, Mass. Bey pushed her own cart around, grabbing a few items (including her new album) and got on the speaker system to greet customers and surprise them with their gift card. The store manager told Us Weekly, a total of 750 cards ($37,500 worth) were enclosed within envelopes that read, “Happy Holidays from Beyoncé.”
Her grand gesture comes a few days after Walmart’s competitor, Target, released a statement saying they wouldn’t carry Bey’s new album in stores.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here