*Cedric the Entertainer took the baton from Meredith Vieira on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” in September.
By October, the syndicated game show had boosted its viewership by double digits and was enjoying huge week-to-week gains against all other syndicated game shows, according to Nielsen.
This week, fans of WeTV’s “Braxton Family Values” will jump into the viewership pool to watch sisters Traci, Towanda and Trina attempt to win money for charity…without getting on each other’s nerves in the process. (Scroll down to view the promo.)
The episode was taped in the fall, during “Millionaire’s” August to November production block. The schedule called for its 49-year-old host to record an exhausting five shows per day.
“Throughout the day, it’s really about keeping your energy high and having a good time,” remarked Ced about surviving such a grueling schedule. “The staff so far, with the writers, we’re having a lot of fun just making sure we keep energy in the room for me and as we kind of go out and keep the show going.”
Below, Ced says his “Millionaire” schedule, which he balances with regular standup work and other side hustles, is not really as grueling as it sounds.
The Braxtons will appear on “Millionaire” Wednesday (Dec. 11) and Thursday (Dec. 12). Watch a promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here