*Cedric the Entertainer took the baton from Meredith Vieira on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” in September.
By October, the syndicated game show had boosted its viewership by double digits and was enjoying huge week-to-week gains against all other syndicated game shows, according to Nielsen.
This week, fans of WeTV’s “Braxton Family Values” will jump into the viewership pool to watch sisters Traci, Towanda and Trina attempt to win money for charity…without getting on each other’s nerves in the process. (Scroll down to view the promo.)
The episode was taped in the fall, during “Millionaire’s” August to November production block. The schedule called for its 49-year-old host to record an exhausting five shows per day.
“Throughout the day, it’s really about keeping your energy high and having a good time,” remarked Ced about surviving such a grueling schedule. “The staff so far, with the writers, we’re having a lot of fun just making sure we keep energy in the room for me and as we kind of go out and keep the show going.”
Below, Ced says his “Millionaire” schedule, which he balances with regular standup work and other side hustles, is not really as grueling as it sounds.
The Braxtons will appear on “Millionaire” Wednesday (Dec. 11) and Thursday (Dec. 12). Watch a promo below.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here