*Cedric the Entertainer took the baton from Meredith Vieira on “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” in September.
By October, the syndicated game show had boosted its viewership by double digits and was enjoying huge week-to-week gains against all other syndicated game shows, according to Nielsen.
This week, fans of WeTV’s “Braxton Family Values” will jump into the viewership pool to watch sisters Traci, Towanda and Trina attempt to win money for charity…without getting on each other’s nerves in the process. (Scroll down to view the promo.)
The episode was taped in the fall, during “Millionaire’s” August to November production block. The schedule called for its 49-year-old host to record an exhausting five shows per day.
“Throughout the day, it’s really about keeping your energy high and having a good time,” remarked Ced about surviving such a grueling schedule. “The staff so far, with the writers, we’re having a lot of fun just making sure we keep energy in the room for me and as we kind of go out and keep the show going.”
Below, Ced says his “Millionaire” schedule, which he balances with regular standup work and other side hustles, is not really as grueling as it sounds.
The Braxtons will appear on “Millionaire” Wednesday (Dec. 11) and Thursday (Dec. 12). Watch a promo below.
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here