*Beyonce – whose 2013 has included a Super Bowl halftime show, a Grammy Award and a world tour – has earned her the title of the most sought after star on online search engine Bing.
Kardashian, who topped the company’s 2012 list, came in second ahead of a slew of female pop stars. Rihanna took third place, Taylor Swift was at four, and Madonna rounded out the top five.
Troubled singer Justin Bieber, who ranked second last year, dropped to sixth place on the 2013 countdown.
Miley Cyrus, whose twerking exploits made her headline news throughout 2013, barely made it into the top 10, scraping in at number nine just ahead of President Barack Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here