*Beyonce – whose 2013 has included a Super Bowl halftime show, a Grammy Award and a world tour – has earned her the title of the most sought after star on online search engine Bing.
Kardashian, who topped the company’s 2012 list, came in second ahead of a slew of female pop stars. Rihanna took third place, Taylor Swift was at four, and Madonna rounded out the top five.
Troubled singer Justin Bieber, who ranked second last year, dropped to sixth place on the 2013 countdown.
Miley Cyrus, whose twerking exploits made her headline news throughout 2013, barely made it into the top 10, scraping in at number nine just ahead of President Barack Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here