*Beyonce – whose 2013 has included a Super Bowl halftime show, a Grammy Award and a world tour – has earned her the title of the most sought after star on online search engine Bing.
Kardashian, who topped the company’s 2012 list, came in second ahead of a slew of female pop stars. Rihanna took third place, Taylor Swift was at four, and Madonna rounded out the top five.
Troubled singer Justin Bieber, who ranked second last year, dropped to sixth place on the 2013 countdown.
Miley Cyrus, whose twerking exploits made her headline news throughout 2013, barely made it into the top 10, scraping in at number nine just ahead of President Barack Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here