*Beyonce – whose 2013 has included a Super Bowl halftime show, a Grammy Award and a world tour – has earned her the title of the most sought after star on online search engine Bing.
Kardashian, who topped the company’s 2012 list, came in second ahead of a slew of female pop stars. Rihanna took third place, Taylor Swift was at four, and Madonna rounded out the top five.
Troubled singer Justin Bieber, who ranked second last year, dropped to sixth place on the 2013 countdown.
Miley Cyrus, whose twerking exploits made her headline news throughout 2013, barely made it into the top 10, scraping in at number nine just ahead of President Barack Obama.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here