*Beyonce – whose 2013 has included a Super Bowl halftime show, a Grammy Award and a world tour – has earned her the title of the most sought after star on online search engine Bing.
Kardashian, who topped the company’s 2012 list, came in second ahead of a slew of female pop stars. Rihanna took third place, Taylor Swift was at four, and Madonna rounded out the top five.
Troubled singer Justin Bieber, who ranked second last year, dropped to sixth place on the 2013 countdown.
Miley Cyrus, whose twerking exploits made her headline news throughout 2013, barely made it into the top 10, scraping in at number nine just ahead of President Barack Obama.
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here