*On Dec. 3 Beyonce and hubby Jay Z embarked on a 22-day vegan challenge, announcing it on the rapper’s website Life + Times.
The “spiritual and physical cleanse” has now ended, and to celebrate, the couple dined at Miami’s Seasalt & Pepper where they chowed down on a seafood meal of pappardelle, lobster risotto, and seafood casserole, according to Us Magazine.
While at the restaurant, they ran into Grammy winner Gloria Estefan and her husband Emilio and the group posed for the above photo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here