*Beyonce’s new self-titled album has passed yet another landmark, with sales of over one million copies on iTunes since its ninja release less than a week ago.
The singer shocked the world last Friday when she dropped her fifth studio album on the digital site with no warning or promotion. It quickly became the site’s fastest-selling album in history within days.
And around 11:15 a.m. PST on Wednesday, “Beyonce” reportedly hit the one million mark.
While the album is only available to buy exclusively via iTunes, physical copies are expected to hit stores closer to Christmas.
Beyonce’s master plan not only took her fans by surprise, but even those who were involved closely with the project including OneRepublic singer-songwriter Ryan Tedder who worked on the track “XO” but wasn’t told of the plans to release the album as a surprise.
Speaking at the season finale of “The Voice,” he said: “I knew 90 minutes before it dropped. 90 minutes! And I said nothing because I love Beyonce and don’t want her to hate me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here