*Chris Brown made good on his promise to attend a Christmas toy drive, thanks to a day pass granted by the anger management facility where he is currently on lockdown.
According to TMZ, Breezy was on his best behavior at the event held Sunday at Brooklyn Projects Melrose in Los Angeles, where folks come with unwrapped toys for underprivileged kids.
The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Brown to stay put in the rehab facility for 90 days, but officials at the facility reportedly decided that the charity event would actually help him by showing how satisfying it is to participate in non-violent activities, according to TMZ.
Rocking a red baseball cap and black Brooklyn Projects t-shirt, the blonde crooner was all smiles as he posed with fans and collected toys at the event, officially titled “Chris Brown and Brooklyn Projects Toy Drive.”
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today. Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!,” Brown tweeted once the event was over.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here