*Chris Brown made good on his promise to attend a Christmas toy drive, thanks to a day pass granted by the anger management facility where he is currently on lockdown.
According to TMZ, Breezy was on his best behavior at the event held Sunday at Brooklyn Projects Melrose in Los Angeles, where folks come with unwrapped toys for underprivileged kids.
The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Brown to stay put in the rehab facility for 90 days, but officials at the facility reportedly decided that the charity event would actually help him by showing how satisfying it is to participate in non-violent activities, according to TMZ.
Rocking a red baseball cap and black Brooklyn Projects t-shirt, the blonde crooner was all smiles as he posed with fans and collected toys at the event, officially titled “Chris Brown and Brooklyn Projects Toy Drive.”
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today. Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!,” Brown tweeted once the event was over.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here