*Chris Brown made good on his promise to attend a Christmas toy drive, thanks to a day pass granted by the anger management facility where he is currently on lockdown.
According to TMZ, Breezy was on his best behavior at the event held Sunday at Brooklyn Projects Melrose in Los Angeles, where folks come with unwrapped toys for underprivileged kids.
The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Brown to stay put in the rehab facility for 90 days, but officials at the facility reportedly decided that the charity event would actually help him by showing how satisfying it is to participate in non-violent activities, according to TMZ.
Rocking a red baseball cap and black Brooklyn Projects t-shirt, the blonde crooner was all smiles as he posed with fans and collected toys at the event, officially titled “Chris Brown and Brooklyn Projects Toy Drive.”
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today. Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!,” Brown tweeted once the event was over.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here