*Chris Brown made good on his promise to attend a Christmas toy drive, thanks to a day pass granted by the anger management facility where he is currently on lockdown.
According to TMZ, Breezy was on his best behavior at the event held Sunday at Brooklyn Projects Melrose in Los Angeles, where folks come with unwrapped toys for underprivileged kids.
The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Brown to stay put in the rehab facility for 90 days, but officials at the facility reportedly decided that the charity event would actually help him by showing how satisfying it is to participate in non-violent activities, according to TMZ.
Rocking a red baseball cap and black Brooklyn Projects t-shirt, the blonde crooner was all smiles as he posed with fans and collected toys at the event, officially titled “Chris Brown and Brooklyn Projects Toy Drive.”
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today. Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!,” Brown tweeted once the event was over.
– Watch More
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here