*Chris Brown made good on his promise to attend a Christmas toy drive, thanks to a day pass granted by the anger management facility where he is currently on lockdown.
According to TMZ, Breezy was on his best behavior at the event held Sunday at Brooklyn Projects Melrose in Los Angeles, where folks come with unwrapped toys for underprivileged kids.
The judge in the Rihanna beating case ordered Brown to stay put in the rehab facility for 90 days, but officials at the facility reportedly decided that the charity event would actually help him by showing how satisfying it is to participate in non-violent activities, according to TMZ.
Rocking a red baseball cap and black Brooklyn Projects t-shirt, the blonde crooner was all smiles as he posed with fans and collected toys at the event, officially titled “Chris Brown and Brooklyn Projects Toy Drive.”
“Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today. Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!,” Brown tweeted once the event was over.
– Watch More
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here