*GSN has greenlit matchmaking series “It Takes A Church,” slating the competition program for a mid-2014 debut.
With Natalie Grant serving as host, each episode of “Church” features members of a Christian congregation as they compete to help an unattached fellow parishioner find their match. GSN ordered eight episodes of the show from Authentic Entertainment.
“‘It Takes A Church’ is truly a competition show with heart, in every sense of the word,” said Amy Introcaso-Davis, exec veep of programming at the cabler. “With the breakout success of our original series ‘The American Bible Challenge,’ we have learned that audiences are clamoring to see people with their faith creating positive change in the world.”
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here