*GSN has greenlit matchmaking series “It Takes A Church,” slating the competition program for a mid-2014 debut.
With Natalie Grant serving as host, each episode of “Church” features members of a Christian congregation as they compete to help an unattached fellow parishioner find their match. GSN ordered eight episodes of the show from Authentic Entertainment.
“‘It Takes A Church’ is truly a competition show with heart, in every sense of the word,” said Amy Introcaso-Davis, exec veep of programming at the cabler. “With the breakout success of our original series ‘The American Bible Challenge,’ we have learned that audiences are clamoring to see people with their faith creating positive change in the world.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here