*GSN has greenlit matchmaking series “It Takes A Church,” slating the competition program for a mid-2014 debut.
With Natalie Grant serving as host, each episode of “Church” features members of a Christian congregation as they compete to help an unattached fellow parishioner find their match. GSN ordered eight episodes of the show from Authentic Entertainment.
“‘It Takes A Church’ is truly a competition show with heart, in every sense of the word,” said Amy Introcaso-Davis, exec veep of programming at the cabler. “With the breakout success of our original series ‘The American Bible Challenge,’ we have learned that audiences are clamoring to see people with their faith creating positive change in the world.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here