*With Christmas a few days away, you could say b-baller Dwyane Wade pulled a two-fer.
The Miami Heat star got the perfect double duty gift for his lady, actress Gabrielle Union.
According to Gabby’s Instagram account, Wade presented her with cushion cut engagement ring Saturday.
The 41-year-old actress and star of BET’s “Being Mary Jane” wrote, “Sooooo this happened…#Yessss” on her Instagram to accompany a photo of the ring.
Wade, 31, also posted the same photo with the caption, “She said YES!!! @gabunion.”
Wade and Union have been an item since 2009. And if you were lucky enough to be on their joint mailing list and received a Christmas card, you would have no doubt seen the hint that the engagement was coming. The cards were signed from the “Wade-Union Family.”
“Every year he kinda tops himself,” Union told PEOPLE in February of what the Miami Heat star does for Valentine’s Day.
Well it’s probably safe to say the only way he can top his Christmas gift on Valentine’s Day is to actually marry her.
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here