*With Christmas a few days away, you could say b-baller Dwyane Wade pulled a two-fer.
The Miami Heat star got the perfect double duty gift for his lady, actress Gabrielle Union.
According to Gabby’s Instagram account, Wade presented her with cushion cut engagement ring Saturday.
The 41-year-old actress and star of BET’s “Being Mary Jane” wrote, “Sooooo this happened…#Yessss” on her Instagram to accompany a photo of the ring.
Wade, 31, also posted the same photo with the caption, “She said YES!!! @gabunion.”
Wade and Union have been an item since 2009. And if you were lucky enough to be on their joint mailing list and received a Christmas card, you would have no doubt seen the hint that the engagement was coming. The cards were signed from the “Wade-Union Family.”
“Every year he kinda tops himself,” Union told PEOPLE in February of what the Miami Heat star does for Valentine’s Day.
Well it’s probably safe to say the only way he can top his Christmas gift on Valentine’s Day is to actually marry her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here