*With Christmas a few days away, you could say b-baller Dwyane Wade pulled a two-fer.
The Miami Heat star got the perfect double duty gift for his lady, actress Gabrielle Union.
According to Gabby’s Instagram account, Wade presented her with cushion cut engagement ring Saturday.
The 41-year-old actress and star of BET’s “Being Mary Jane” wrote, “Sooooo this happened…#Yessss” on her Instagram to accompany a photo of the ring.
Wade, 31, also posted the same photo with the caption, “She said YES!!! @gabunion.”
Wade and Union have been an item since 2009. And if you were lucky enough to be on their joint mailing list and received a Christmas card, you would have no doubt seen the hint that the engagement was coming. The cards were signed from the “Wade-Union Family.”
“Every year he kinda tops himself,” Union told PEOPLE in February of what the Miami Heat star does for Valentine’s Day.
Well it’s probably safe to say the only way he can top his Christmas gift on Valentine’s Day is to actually marry her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here