*With Christmas a few days away, you could say b-baller Dwyane Wade pulled a two-fer.
The Miami Heat star got the perfect double duty gift for his lady, actress Gabrielle Union.
According to Gabby’s Instagram account, Wade presented her with cushion cut engagement ring Saturday.
The 41-year-old actress and star of BET’s “Being Mary Jane” wrote, “Sooooo this happened…#Yessss” on her Instagram to accompany a photo of the ring.
Wade, 31, also posted the same photo with the caption, “She said YES!!! @gabunion.”
Wade and Union have been an item since 2009. And if you were lucky enough to be on their joint mailing list and received a Christmas card, you would have no doubt seen the hint that the engagement was coming. The cards were signed from the “Wade-Union Family.”
“Every year he kinda tops himself,” Union told PEOPLE in February of what the Miami Heat star does for Valentine’s Day.
Well it’s probably safe to say the only way he can top his Christmas gift on Valentine’s Day is to actually marry her.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here