*With Christmas a few days away, you could say b-baller Dwyane Wade pulled a two-fer.
The Miami Heat star got the perfect double duty gift for his lady, actress Gabrielle Union.
According to Gabby’s Instagram account, Wade presented her with cushion cut engagement ring Saturday.
The 41-year-old actress and star of BET’s “Being Mary Jane” wrote, “Sooooo this happened…#Yessss” on her Instagram to accompany a photo of the ring.
Wade, 31, also posted the same photo with the caption, “She said YES!!! @gabunion.”
Wade and Union have been an item since 2009. And if you were lucky enough to be on their joint mailing list and received a Christmas card, you would have no doubt seen the hint that the engagement was coming. The cards were signed from the “Wade-Union Family.”
“Every year he kinda tops himself,” Union told PEOPLE in February of what the Miami Heat star does for Valentine’s Day.
Well it’s probably safe to say the only way he can top his Christmas gift on Valentine’s Day is to actually marry her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here