Dimensions In Music sponsors Baltimore ‘Uplifting Minds II,’ entertainment conference Saturday, April 19, 2014 in Security Square Mall
Free product shelf space for “Uplifting Minds II” national talent competition winners in 2014
(Baltimore, MD) – Larry Jeter, the owner of Dimensions In Music – a record store located on Park Avenue in downtown Baltimore – has agreed to provide product shelf space to the vocal, songwriting and dance winners of the 2014 Baltimore “Uplifting Minds II” (ULMII) national talent competition. The competition is part of a free one-day entertainment conference that will be held in Security Square Mall Saturday, April 19, 2014.
The competition follows an entertainment business seminar panel and will be hosted by radio personality/comedian/actress Doresa Harvey (Heaven 600). “Uplifting Minds II” is presented by Security Square Mall and The Baltimore Times (media partner).
Jeter, who studied music at the Peabody Conservatory, started Dimension In Music in 1992. The record store shelves are full of everything from underground to mainstream music – Hip-Hop, Jazz, Classical to spoken word. He also is the proud owner of a collection of over 100,000 vinyl 45s and LPs in R&B, Reggae, Rock and Doo-Wop genres.
In addition to shelf-space from Dimensions In Music the vocal, songwriting and dance winners will receive the “ULMII” Award and a list of other prizes that include “free PR strategy and consult” from Freelance Associates (www.FreelanceAssociatesInc.com); “free entertainment business consult” from entertainment mogul Paul Gardner, II (www.TheGardnerLawGroup.com); “free music track, studio time and promotions” from five-time ULMII winner and Virgin Island producer Marvin Davis aka V.I.P. (www.DustDemAFF.com); “free vocal coaching” from professional singer and artist manager Nadiyah Kareem (Superstar Enter.); “free make-up/skin care consult” from skin care specialist Jeneanne Collins (Rebellious Beauty); “free photo session” from commercial photographer Ty Moore (www.IAmSharpEye.com), and “free photo shoot and management consult from tour manager (Temptations, Pieces of a Dream) and photographer Gar Roberts (www.Garman.zenfolio.com).
On Saturday, April 19, 2014 the ULMII national talent competition will showcase the performances of 10 acts from across the country. A panel of industry executives will judge and choose the winners. Judges includes Paul Gardner, II (The Gardner Law Group), Nadiyah Kareem (Superstar Enter), and artist manager Burt Wheeler (B. Wheeler Enter.)
Sponsors include Dimensions In Music, The Gardner Law Group, Freelance Associates, B, Wheeler Enterprises, Rebellious Beauty, I Am Sharpe Eye Photography, Garman Photography, Heaven 600, Superstar Entertainment, Dust Dem AFF Productions,
To pre-register for the seminar panel or to inquire about being one of the 10 performances log onto the event’s website www.UpliftingMinds2.com.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here