*Chandra Wilson of ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” is due to scrub in on daytime soap “General Hospital” for a guest appearance.”
According to Soaps In Depth, producers haven’t yet told her who she will play, but the actress is fulfilling a lifelong dream in visiting TV’s Port Charles.
“I’ve watched General Hospital for 35 years,” Wilson tells the magazine. “I grew up with it. It holds such a place in my heart. Even though we’ve shared the same lot for 10 years I can’t talk to anybody on the lot. … It’s weird to see them because they’re supposed to be in Port Charles! I have that kind of fan disconnect.”
As a big fan of the daytime soap, Wilson says she’s been talking about appearing on “General Hospital” for years. “[Star] Roger [Howarth] was visiting the “Grey’s” set, and we talked about it. Then, the following Friday, I got the call. I asked [“General Hospital” executive producer] Frank [Valentini] if this was because of Roger and he said, ‘No. This has been in the works before.’ So I don’t know! But I’m glad it’s happening!”
Could there be a chance she will play her “Grey’s” character, Miranda Bailey, since both shows are produced by and air on ABC?
We’ll all find out when Chandra’s episode airs on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here