*The family of Dr. Teleka Patrick really needs your help.
The 30-year-old is a first-year medical resident at Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, Mich. According to her family, who spoke with ABC News, Dr. Patrick got a suspicious call that changed her demeanor, one day before she vanished. They have no idea who the call was from.
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- American Masters Tells the Story of B.B. King
- 'The Last Punch' Starring Tony Grant to Premiere at Pan African Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Craig Robinson to Host Spike TV’s ‘Caraoke Showdown’
- Tinashe, Dej Loaf Part of MAC’s New 'Future Forward' Campaign
- Cuba Gooding Jr. to Beyonce Before Kissing Scene: ‘Relax Your Lips’
- Najee Ali and Civil Rights Organizations to Protest Oscars Nominees Luncheon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here