*The family of Dr. Teleka Patrick really needs your help.
The 30-year-old is a first-year medical resident at Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, Mich. According to her family, who spoke with ABC News, Dr. Patrick got a suspicious call that changed her demeanor, one day before she vanished. They have no idea who the call was from.
Story continues at EURThisNThat.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here