Well, it looks like the POTUS, Barack Obama, is taking a “selfie” with Britain’s Prime Minister David Cameron and Denmark’s Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt during a memorial service for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday.
And as you can see, the FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, decided to take a pass or maybe she wasn’t asked to be in the snap. Either way, she looks like she is not pleased at Mr. President and his friends.
Also, as you can see in the photo montage below, Michelle is still throwing daggers at Barack and finally put herself between BO and Helle Thorning Schmidt. And that was the end of that.
Maybe President Obama’s jokes about being sacred of Michelle really isn’t a joke. Hmm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here