Well, it looks like the POTUS, Barack Obama, is taking a “selfie” with Britain’s Prime Minister David Cameron and Denmark’s Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt during a memorial service for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday.
And as you can see, the FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, decided to take a pass or maybe she wasn’t asked to be in the snap. Either way, she looks like she is not pleased at Mr. President and his friends.
Also, as you can see in the photo montage below, Michelle is still throwing daggers at Barack and finally put herself between BO and Helle Thorning Schmidt. And that was the end of that.
Maybe President Obama’s jokes about being sacred of Michelle really isn’t a joke. Hmm.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here