Well, it looks like the POTUS, Barack Obama, is taking a “selfie” with Britain’s Prime Minister David Cameron and Denmark’s Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt during a memorial service for Nelson Mandela on Tuesday.
And as you can see, the FLOTUS, Michelle Obama, decided to take a pass or maybe she wasn’t asked to be in the snap. Either way, she looks like she is not pleased at Mr. President and his friends.
Also, as you can see in the photo montage below, Michelle is still throwing daggers at Barack and finally put herself between BO and Helle Thorning Schmidt. And that was the end of that.
Maybe President Obama’s jokes about being sacred of Michelle really isn’t a joke. Hmm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here