According to a HipHollywood exclusive, Kordell’s rep states that, “Kordell and Porsha were able to come to an agreement, and the divorce is now final. Porsha will now have the life she so desperately desires. We are also hopeful that Porsha will stop vilifying Kordell at every opportunity. For reasons we cannot understand, she displayed a reckless abandonment for anything close to the truth over the last eight months.”
Oh, could they be referring to the “Real House of Atlanta” star’s subtle hints that Kordell may actually play on “the other team” as rumors have suggested for years?
And you can take your damn name back too!
The statement goes on to reveal that Porsha Stewart will now be Porsha Williams.
“[Porsha] previously stated she was keeping Kordell’s last name, which made Kordell very concerned about the damage it could cause. However, she reconsidered and decided to restore her maiden name, Williams. Kordell now believes he can restore the Stewart name and brand, for which it has been known through many generations, one of character, integrity, honesty and truthfulness.”
Kordell filed for divorce from Porsha back in March. Unfortunately, he neglected to inform her and she found out on Twitter.
The two were married on May 21, 2011.
Below is the full statement from Kordell’s rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here