According to a HipHollywood exclusive, Kordell’s rep states that, “Kordell and Porsha were able to come to an agreement, and the divorce is now final. Porsha will now have the life she so desperately desires. We are also hopeful that Porsha will stop vilifying Kordell at every opportunity. For reasons we cannot understand, she displayed a reckless abandonment for anything close to the truth over the last eight months.”
Oh, could they be referring to the “Real House of Atlanta” star’s subtle hints that Kordell may actually play on “the other team” as rumors have suggested for years?
And you can take your damn name back too!
The statement goes on to reveal that Porsha Stewart will now be Porsha Williams.
“[Porsha] previously stated she was keeping Kordell’s last name, which made Kordell very concerned about the damage it could cause. However, she reconsidered and decided to restore her maiden name, Williams. Kordell now believes he can restore the Stewart name and brand, for which it has been known through many generations, one of character, integrity, honesty and truthfulness.”
Kordell filed for divorce from Porsha back in March. Unfortunately, he neglected to inform her and she found out on Twitter.
The two were married on May 21, 2011.
Below is the full statement from Kordell’s rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here