According to a HipHollywood exclusive, Kordell’s rep states that, “Kordell and Porsha were able to come to an agreement, and the divorce is now final. Porsha will now have the life she so desperately desires. We are also hopeful that Porsha will stop vilifying Kordell at every opportunity. For reasons we cannot understand, she displayed a reckless abandonment for anything close to the truth over the last eight months.”
Oh, could they be referring to the “Real House of Atlanta” star’s subtle hints that Kordell may actually play on “the other team” as rumors have suggested for years?
And you can take your damn name back too!
The statement goes on to reveal that Porsha Stewart will now be Porsha Williams.
“[Porsha] previously stated she was keeping Kordell’s last name, which made Kordell very concerned about the damage it could cause. However, she reconsidered and decided to restore her maiden name, Williams. Kordell now believes he can restore the Stewart name and brand, for which it has been known through many generations, one of character, integrity, honesty and truthfulness.”
Kordell filed for divorce from Porsha back in March. Unfortunately, he neglected to inform her and she found out on Twitter.
The two were married on May 21, 2011.
Below is the full statement from Kordell’s rep.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here