*Ja Rule hasn’t been out of prison too long, but he’s already caught up in some hardcore, but stupid drama.
The source of it all was supposedly his wife, Aisha Atkins, who was quoted as saying the rapper left her for the guy he shared a cell with in prison. Wow. Dayuuuum!
“He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b***h,” Atkins is quoted to have said in her opening statement on the show. “We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
As if that wasn’t enough. the blog wrote that Aisha continued to go in on Ja by supposedly detailing exactly what he did when he finally came home after being released from prison earlier this year. The Murder Inc rapper spent nearly two years behind bars for tax evasion and criminal possession of a weapon.
“He returned home alright – to get his s*** and leave,” Aisha is quoted as saying upon discovering her husband of 12 years was leaving her for his cellmate in prison.
Well, needless to say, a pissed off Ja Rule is speaking out against the accusations. The entertainer took to Twitter to deny the gay talk.
“OK I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…” Ja tweeted.
To further reinforce his stance, Ja Rule re-tweeted one of his followers, who shared some food for thought for the rapper to draw strength from by writing: ‘rumors are started by haters•spread by fools & believed by idiots #vroom” #Rns’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here