*Ja Rule hasn’t been out of prison too long, but he’s already caught up in some hardcore, but stupid drama.
The source of it all was supposedly his wife, Aisha Atkins, who was quoted as saying the rapper left her for the guy he shared a cell with in prison. Wow. Dayuuuum!
“He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b***h,” Atkins is quoted to have said in her opening statement on the show. “We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
As if that wasn’t enough. the blog wrote that Aisha continued to go in on Ja by supposedly detailing exactly what he did when he finally came home after being released from prison earlier this year. The Murder Inc rapper spent nearly two years behind bars for tax evasion and criminal possession of a weapon.
“He returned home alright – to get his s*** and leave,” Aisha is quoted as saying upon discovering her husband of 12 years was leaving her for his cellmate in prison.
Well, needless to say, a pissed off Ja Rule is speaking out against the accusations. The entertainer took to Twitter to deny the gay talk.
“OK I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…” Ja tweeted.
To further reinforce his stance, Ja Rule re-tweeted one of his followers, who shared some food for thought for the rapper to draw strength from by writing: ‘rumors are started by haters•spread by fools & believed by idiots #vroom” #Rns’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here