*Ja Rule hasn’t been out of prison too long, but he’s already caught up in some hardcore, but stupid drama.
The source of it all was supposedly his wife, Aisha Atkins, who was quoted as saying the rapper left her for the guy he shared a cell with in prison. Wow. Dayuuuum!
“He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b***h,” Atkins is quoted to have said in her opening statement on the show. “We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
As if that wasn’t enough. the blog wrote that Aisha continued to go in on Ja by supposedly detailing exactly what he did when he finally came home after being released from prison earlier this year. The Murder Inc rapper spent nearly two years behind bars for tax evasion and criminal possession of a weapon.
“He returned home alright – to get his s*** and leave,” Aisha is quoted as saying upon discovering her husband of 12 years was leaving her for his cellmate in prison.
Well, needless to say, a pissed off Ja Rule is speaking out against the accusations. The entertainer took to Twitter to deny the gay talk.
“OK I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…” Ja tweeted.
To further reinforce his stance, Ja Rule re-tweeted one of his followers, who shared some food for thought for the rapper to draw strength from by writing: ‘rumors are started by haters•spread by fools & believed by idiots #vroom” #Rns’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here