*Ja Rule hasn’t been out of prison too long, but he’s already caught up in some hardcore, but stupid drama.
The source of it all was supposedly his wife, Aisha Atkins, who was quoted as saying the rapper left her for the guy he shared a cell with in prison. Wow. Dayuuuum!
“He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b***h,” Atkins is quoted to have said in her opening statement on the show. “We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
As if that wasn’t enough. the blog wrote that Aisha continued to go in on Ja by supposedly detailing exactly what he did when he finally came home after being released from prison earlier this year. The Murder Inc rapper spent nearly two years behind bars for tax evasion and criminal possession of a weapon.
“He returned home alright – to get his s*** and leave,” Aisha is quoted as saying upon discovering her husband of 12 years was leaving her for his cellmate in prison.
Well, needless to say, a pissed off Ja Rule is speaking out against the accusations. The entertainer took to Twitter to deny the gay talk.
“OK I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…” Ja tweeted.
To further reinforce his stance, Ja Rule re-tweeted one of his followers, who shared some food for thought for the rapper to draw strength from by writing: ‘rumors are started by haters•spread by fools & believed by idiots #vroom” #Rns’.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here