*J-Lo became J-Mun after marrying Marc Anthony, taking on his real last name of Muniz. But according to TMZ, she’s ready to officially let that name go.
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez has filed legal documents to change her last name back to Lopez following the end of their seven-year marriage in 2011.
The former couple’s divorce is currently going through the courts, and Lopez filed her name change request along with her custody petition for their two children, according to TMZ.
The stars both ask to be granted joint legal and physical custody of their five-year-old twins.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here