*J-Lo became J-Mun after marrying Marc Anthony, taking on his real last name of Muniz. But according to TMZ, she’s ready to officially let that name go.
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez has filed legal documents to change her last name back to Lopez following the end of their seven-year marriage in 2011.
The former couple’s divorce is currently going through the courts, and Lopez filed her name change request along with her custody petition for their two children, according to TMZ.
The stars both ask to be granted joint legal and physical custody of their five-year-old twins.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here