*J-Lo became J-Mun after marrying Marc Anthony, taking on his real last name of Muniz. But according to TMZ, she’s ready to officially let that name go.
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez has filed legal documents to change her last name back to Lopez following the end of their seven-year marriage in 2011.
The former couple’s divorce is currently going through the courts, and Lopez filed her name change request along with her custody petition for their two children, according to TMZ.
The stars both ask to be granted joint legal and physical custody of their five-year-old twins.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here