*J-Lo became J-Mun after marrying Marc Anthony, taking on his real last name of Muniz. But according to TMZ, she’s ready to officially let that name go.
Singer/actress Jennifer Lopez has filed legal documents to change her last name back to Lopez following the end of their seven-year marriage in 2011.
The former couple’s divorce is currently going through the courts, and Lopez filed her name change request along with her custody petition for their two children, according to TMZ.
The stars both ask to be granted joint legal and physical custody of their five-year-old twins.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here