In K. Michelle’s eyes, fans will see the same, authentic person they saw in “Love & Hip Hop: New York” when the new show airs.
“It’s just me, who I always am, me as a woman, me as a mother and just me as a businesswoman and interacting with my friends,” the reality show starlet told theGrio.com.
K. Michelle’s cool, collected and relatively calm demeanor on “Love & Hip Hop: New York” is a far cry from how she was on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” On that show, the entertainer found herself at the center of more than one altercation with her co-stars in Atlanta when she suggested that her ex-boyfriend physically abused her. The situation not only resulted in the end of her relationship, but also doubts about her suggestion from castmates who are friends with the then-couple. K. Michelle’s ex has since moved on and is married to another popular reality TV star.
The drama from the Atlanta show served as a catalyst for K. Michelle to find ways to avoid confrontation.
“I don’t put myself in certain situations now where I have to react,” she said.
For more of K. Michelle’s chat with theGrio.com, in which she comments on whether reality TV is on its way out, watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here