In K. Michelle’s eyes, fans will see the same, authentic person they saw in “Love & Hip Hop: New York” when the new show airs.
“It’s just me, who I always am, me as a woman, me as a mother and just me as a businesswoman and interacting with my friends,” the reality show starlet told theGrio.com.
K. Michelle’s cool, collected and relatively calm demeanor on “Love & Hip Hop: New York” is a far cry from how she was on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” On that show, the entertainer found herself at the center of more than one altercation with her co-stars in Atlanta when she suggested that her ex-boyfriend physically abused her. The situation not only resulted in the end of her relationship, but also doubts about her suggestion from castmates who are friends with the then-couple. K. Michelle’s ex has since moved on and is married to another popular reality TV star.
The drama from the Atlanta show served as a catalyst for K. Michelle to find ways to avoid confrontation.
“I don’t put myself in certain situations now where I have to react,” she said.
For more of K. Michelle’s chat with theGrio.com, in which she comments on whether reality TV is on its way out, watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here