In K. Michelle’s eyes, fans will see the same, authentic person they saw in “Love & Hip Hop: New York” when the new show airs.
“It’s just me, who I always am, me as a woman, me as a mother and just me as a businesswoman and interacting with my friends,” the reality show starlet told theGrio.com.
K. Michelle’s cool, collected and relatively calm demeanor on “Love & Hip Hop: New York” is a far cry from how she was on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” On that show, the entertainer found herself at the center of more than one altercation with her co-stars in Atlanta when she suggested that her ex-boyfriend physically abused her. The situation not only resulted in the end of her relationship, but also doubts about her suggestion from castmates who are friends with the then-couple. K. Michelle’s ex has since moved on and is married to another popular reality TV star.
The drama from the Atlanta show served as a catalyst for K. Michelle to find ways to avoid confrontation.
“I don’t put myself in certain situations now where I have to react,” she said.
For more of K. Michelle’s chat with theGrio.com, in which she comments on whether reality TV is on its way out, watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here