*“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kandi Burruss showed off her beach body in several new photos posted on her Instagram – just days after she faced criticism about her weight from her co-star and former Miss U.S.A. Kenya Moore.
In the Dec. 22 episode of “RHOA,” Burruss quickly tried to grab one of the better guest rooms when the ladies traveled to Savannah. Seeing Burruss rush upstairs caused Moore to joke, “I don’t know what got into Kandi. Maybe she smelled some Chick-fil-A or a burger upstairs.”
After getting heat from viewers, Moore apologized on her Bravo blog. “I made a wise crack at Kandi saying she could skip a meal,” she wrote. “Kandi knows I think she has a great figure, so I’m sure she laughed as we have together about the 5-10 pounds she wants to lose. I’m not a tiny girl myself, and I appreciate a woman with curves.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here